Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Stonk3r

Thanks Jenny !! You are the Best...

This is my new entry.. wonder how is it like having people to read my blog. hehe.. Cannot wait to dive again. Argh..!.. Love that kind of relationship we had when we are aboard. So united. I am starting to feel weird in class. Thank God for the guys in my class, without them, I guess I would turn out to be a loner. SO LONELY.

Today went to eat prata with my class' 4 guys + 3 gals + Jenny. Kind of fun running under the run and just chit chatting eating prata. But super fattening after that stupid roti john. Felt like I just gain another KG.

Cindy saw Alex today. She said he changed alot. Wonder how he looks now. Haha..

*Thank you Jenny for my blog* am too lazy to create one.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger JEN said...

you are welcome.. ill be reading!! haha..so i expect more updates.. hehe.. yup diving!!!! i cant wait too.. august??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home