Thursday, July 13, 2006

Screw Week 10

Argh... I screwed week 10's grades.. Maybe I am too slack. Gotta change or I am not able to clear my leave. But who cares, I will not be changing course, so dun bother to score well already.

Wow! Just finish UT, so difficult. Argh. I think I screwed up my maths UT again. OMG !!!

I really miss Diving. Maybe clearing leave on National Day's week so I can plan on a longer trip. Hehe !

So happy! My dad allows me to go for trip once every month. But it will increase as the days go by. So SHIOK!.. Hehe.. Thank You Daddy !.. Love Ya Lots..

*JennY !! Saw this? I can travel more !!.. Hehe.. Hahaha

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger JEN said...

yes yes i saw i saw!! hahaha.. WEEEEEEEEEE i cant wait ... im excited..tioman!!!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Stonk3r said...

Haha... Yah.. I can't wait.. I wanna go redang also.. hehe.. Most importantly is to get my gears ... hahaha.. I DUN WANNA SHARE !!!!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger JEN said...

HAHA .. i only dont want to share mask n regulator! muahahha.. redeng.. erm..august? during our hols!!!! we stay there for 1 week!! muaahahha!!!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Stonk3r said...

Haha.. Deal deal.. I think i jioing buddy.. hehe.. just spoke to him..at last for such a long time. ahhaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home