Thursday, July 20, 2006

Its just a day away.

I am so excited!!!.. Am going diving again, and its tml. Just decided last night. Wow! Its so last min, aren't Jenny & I zai? We just asked casually, and we were granted. Thank God!!.. Sadly, its dayang again. Same sites, almost same people, same food and same resort. OMG !!! All 3 dives trip are at Dayang. So so boring!! No buddy this time, who is going to look out for me and help me carry stuff? .. Jenny can you help me? I can't even stand with my gears.. (am so weak).. Argh!..

Went swimming with Jenny yesterday. We swam a total of 8 laps and only lasted 1/2h. Most of the time we were chatting. Haha. That's the thing about going with friends. We get to enjoy swimming more. Haha.. At last BBC is back, we get to clarify our questions abt diving. So cool !!..
Going to work for the first time for BBC. haha.. tonight! Everything will go well (Amen!)

I CAN'T WAIT... ITS TML NIGHT AT 9PM.. COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAYANG... HERE WE COME~~!!

*Today's entry sounds to confusing, tired lah.. can't help it*

9 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger JEN said...

no worries.. will help u carry.. just ask , and i will help. (= hahah!!!! IM EXCITED TOO.. I SMILING TO MYSELF.. I CANT WAIT TO DIVE .. I MEAN ITS SO FUN!!! can get to know more divers ppl. not the same ppl lor..lol

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger KelvinHong said...

eee... no picture wan...

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Stonk3r said...

Yah.. Cannot wait lah.. haha.. Just finish packing.. Geez!!.. My bag is huge.. omg.. I will be like a turtle tml .. turtle carrying a slping bag.. haha

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Stonk3r said...

Wait lah kelvin.. Patience.. wait till i am not so lazy then i go and do it.. so troublesome lor.. haha

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger JEN said...

haha!!! lol.. me too la.. i think people thinks im crazy carrying such a big bag to sch.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger KelvinHong said...

HAha... Omg... Look whos toking... bla bla blah~!

Oh... this skin is better than the previous wan...

Oh mac-donald has a farm~! E Ya E Ya OH~~!!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger KelvinHong said...

omg.. look hu is the guy beside my msg... so cute rite?

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Stonk3r said...

EEEEEEE... COME ON LAH..!!! WAKE UP KELVIN.. STOP DREAMING !!.. That guy beside ur msg is so gay.. eee GAY!!!.. hahaha.. (just jking).. It is so troublesome to change the skin.. dun wanna change liao .. argh..

Since now u and jenny are friends.. when are your bringing me clubbing?.. I am waiting..

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger JEN said...

muahhahah!!! hahahah

wait till im 18 can?? lol

i still underage leh wah lao..

but can sneak in la..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home