Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dayang 25th - 26th August 2006

This trip is one of the awesome trip. We saw DOLPHINS on our way back to Mersing. How great can it be? I saw alot of things this trip. From triggerfishes to sea turtles. So cool. Out of 6 dives, I saw triggerfish 4 times. The best was the first dive when I saw 3 triggerfishes. So cool rite? Guess I am fated to see trigger, coz it once bitten my fins. Hehe! Was poking those baby jellyfish during our deep dive. That's how boring going so deep is. All you get to see is jellyfish floating in front of you. Haha. But the feeling was great. The dayang beach dive was awesome. Saw super huge parrotfishes and flounder. But the best was the last dive. Like always, Jenny & I on our own (but we still look out for each other okay!) During that dive, we saw 2 sea turtles, and wanted to disturb the pufferfish.. hehehe.. and I saw trigger again. hahaha.. The most unforgetable dive was the 2nd dive. Assuming that we still have lots of time left, I led Jenny & Lilian to explore the other side of the site. Went to the rocks area and we gotta swim back. Super tiring lah.. but good experience. Hahaha.. At least I won't dare to be that adventurous again. Haha!..

I know its very messy. Coz there's too many things to share liao.. But i try summarising it. Hope you get the picture.. hahaha..
Tempting rite?? Take up diving lah.. then we get to dive together.. wahahahhaha..

Just came back from class chalet not long ago. Had so much fun. Hahaha.. Best part was truth or dare. Haha.. You won't wanna know what we did. Haha.. Awesome !!.. Wonder when will we get to go out or have another gathering again. Gonna miss you people so much.. Just pray hard that we will not be drifted very far apart next semester or in future. Love ya!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home