Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Merry Holiday !!

At last, the holiday is just a day away. I just can't wait. But what can I do during the holidays? Just pray hard that my friends are available. Hehe!..

With a blink of an eye, its ending of semester. CHANGING OF CLASS !!!.. Geez! Gotta miss W25A badly. All the joy we had. All the love we have for each other as well. Recalling back the first day of school, we actually organised a movie outing when we hardly know each other. How cool can this get? The following days, we spent the whole day with each other. How lovely. But as time pass, we found our own cliques and companion that we neglect each other. Guiltily, I apologise for neglecting you guys because of diving. I AM SORRY. I still appreciate those love you guys showered to me and time spent together. Most appreciation is those time you guys have given me to listen abt my joy and grumbles. Thanks GUYS !!... How long can our friendship last? I pray hard that it will last long. But I dare not have high hopes or there will be larger disappointment. Chalet is just a few days away, and I cannot wait for it to come. Everything will go as planned. Okay!! Enough of typing, or I will get more emotional. Damn it!.. I am going to miss you guys. Wonder how will things go for my next class.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First time bowl with wearing skirt & sheer top. Haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Act Onli ~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Is this the first time I take pic with you?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
W25A's trio

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Office lady with Insurance agent.. Hehe

*Sop, why didn't take pic with me ??? So empty.. hahah


I can't wait to go diving again!!.. Its so addictive. Warning about diving: Once you stop, you can't stop!... hehe~~ Jenny... Redang this holiday?? I want him to go !!.. Hahaha.. If not then jio buddy lor. I can't wait. Or maybe we can go dayang because ur he has not been there. Its cheaper and we know the people there. Isn't it better??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home