Friday, July 28, 2006

As the day pass, It is getting more and more SIAN..

So boring!!!.. I have finished my presentation slides. Its still so early what am i going to do? SO BORING.

Hai~... Gotta redo the contact list, argh. So shitty. Can't wait for next week. Clearing leaves. So dun miss me ya? Hehe. Won't be going school for 11 days. Hehe.. Anybody wanna join me? I just can't wait to slp late and wake up late. As well as shop. Haha.. Typical lady rite?..

Argh.. Really nothing to write leh.. so boring !!!...

Was carrying this tinbox to school today. So damn cool box. Will update the pic. I was walking pass a bus stop this morning and there was this guy who said "Wah, Cool box!" I was like .. Er, Thanks. Didn't know how to react. Aiya, i dunno what i am typing. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home