Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Am So Lazy...

School is getting more and more slack as each day passes. Back from Dayang on Sunday night. So fun!!.. Wanna go again! But doubt Daddy allow to go again this week. Sob Sob.

The most memorial part about this trip is a triggerfish bit my fins. So scary!!! The whole trip was very fun overall. But felt so guilty not asking Rion along. Promised to jio him whenever we go for any trips and now we are off to taking our rescue soon. OMG!! So guilty. How??

Wah liao, I received smses this morning from Ivan asking am I being fussy that is why I am not attached. But the main thing is that visualised how I was before, thanks to BBC. Argh. Is my swimsuit that ugly?? hahaha..

Going to pack the shop today. Going to buy books tml. But should I go for the Reef Wakefest Party? Rachel is not going. Should I go? I dun wanna be alone. Any companion?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger JEN said...

ivan? that leisure diver? lol.guess he is interested in u!!! muahaha..

i really feel like going sia..later if u go pack the shop today,we will end up discussing should we go anot..

hahah

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Stonk3r said...

But the thing is i dunno whether my daddy allow anot.. damn sian lor.. if they allow i sure go de..

yah .. that ivan..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home