Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What a day!!

Wah... Carried a freaking heavy macbook pro today to school for Shanon.. Argh.. So Heavy. Thank God for Noor who met me at the control station and carried it for me till class.

Going to buy books later. So guys, I gotta leave at 4 .. Hope everything ends early including the doing of RJ. Hehe..

Wow.. Last night was the busiest night for such a long time. Smsed and chatted online. Haha.. Very okay lah. At least I am entertained.

Argh!.. Daddy dun allow me to go this weekend. So sian. Gotta find plans to occupy myself during the weekend. Can't wait for next week, gotta start Rescue course... Hehe.. Get to "dive" again. And then off to Tioman.. Wahahha..

Let me see.. I shall pon next week thurs till end of national day that week. Hehe.. Anybody wanna join me ?.. hehe..

*I Need Tanning!!!!*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We are all Bunnies.. Hehe


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Stop Acting Cute Lah!!!... Haha


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can You Spot Me?? Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home