Monday, October 02, 2006

Dun wanna lose anything..

My life is so wonderful now that I do not want to lose anything. I really love every single one around me esp those who are close and understands me more then I understand myself. I know it is hard to keep and hold on to everybody close everytime, but I am trying hard. Please give me a chance. I do not want to lose anyone that comes into my life. The time we spent together talking and just hanging out is so dearest. There is reason why I do not want to go on further, its because I dun wan my friendship to be over. I am really sorry to say that but that's how much I treasure our friendship. And please dun go so far and try avoiding any further.

I have not been updating that often. Got really lazy and tied down by some other stuff. But I can say I do enjoy every single day I spend. And guess what? W15J intend to have a BBQ. How awesome can it get? Its so wonderful rite? Not very close yet but yet we are giving a shot in trying to bond. How zai can we get? But the thing is diving. Hai~. Because of it, I have to get them to postpone or change it to weekdays. Hopefully the whole thing is not cancelled. Hehe..

I have done my pool sessions. What a relief! I feel the peace in me. Haha (so sarcastic).. wahaha...

No pictures recently. Sorry people. Wait till I try out my new camera. Hehe...

W25A - Dun worry so much on whether to lose ur ex classmate, it is just part and parcel of life that one goes another comes. It is how u go forward and get hold on the relationship. (That's what I believe alot) We will get to go out or have another BBQ alrite? But not that soon. Maybe the next vacation. See ya guys around. Miss you guys alot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home