Monday, October 09, 2006

Dayang (6th - 8th Oct 06)

Its monday again, a brand new week. Just got back from Dayang yesterday. This trip is awesome man. I am able to spot SEASLUGS, NUDIBRANCHES & 0.5cm size crab. How cool can it be?.. I would have to say as you dive, you just improve. hehe! I would bring my camera from next trip onwards, so I am able to share with you guys the joy of diving. haha. I led a few dives but of course with the help and cooperation with the Kohs. Hehe. I did briefing as well.

The Kohs and Xavier did rescue. Hence Jenny and I stayed to act as part of the divers so they are able to use us whenever they need to. It is so fun. How I wish we can play scenerios again. haha.

I know my update is very complicated, its coz alot of things happened. Like me getting bruises, leading dives, spotting small creatures, doing dawn dive, and alot more. I realli have to compliment this trip. The guys are so gentleman and fun to hang out with. They helped automatically without asking unlike some "AI". BTW, the "AI" sucks, he just pulled down the reputation of Scuba Connection. What can I say? He is a gay !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home