Saturday, December 02, 2006

One more skill learnt...

Windsurfing... Its so fun but tiring. Having to stand and control the sail & identifying the direction of the wind is tough. I kept sailing at the wrong direction. Just when I got the hook of it, my windsurfing instructor/coach told me that my sail is facing the wrong direction. Argh! when i try to fix it, i fell. Shit! But its okay, there's always tml. Holiday is here, i can start practicing. I've gotta start finding people who are free. Those 2 windsurfers i know are always so busy. (right guys?)

So tired, just got back from church (this time Trinity). I was there for seminar but not for service. So please dun jump into conclusion. I still love my church (NCC). Bump into James when i was about to grab a bite at the cafeterine. Gwen was there as well. So concidental, have not met her for about 5 years, yet she finds me familiar. Not bad! At least people find me familiar rather then forgetting me. But kind of awkward because she forgot my name and had no clue where i was from. One thing i wanted to ask her was about tanny, but i forgot. Argh!

OKay! am very tired.. i shall have a nap and continue tml

2nd December 2007

Mind my language, I didn't bother to edit whatever mistakes i made.

Am really tired for the whole month. Can't be bothered about anything. Was sleeping in almost every presentation everyday. But! I understood the lesson, alrite!

Hmm.. Windsurfing is fun, I am getting addicted to it already. Since there's no diving for like 4 months without counting Phuket, I can get my feet up the board. Haha!.. Its damn cool!..

Am gonna surf through my holiday, but yet I want some income. Geez! 24 hours is not enough for me. I am so packed with stuff. Am just done with my proposal and still struggling with my DM theory. Aiming to complete it by end of the year, so I am able to be certified before Phuket.

I know my entry is super disorganise, but who cares. This is the side effect of being tired. Next stop: Kiteboard... haha..

Anybody interested to sail with me? Feel free to call me .. hehe..

Oh yah!.. I've got my first Christmas present. Its from Zhenxiu. How sweet of her! Its a cute little penguin which will move when I wind it. Its really very cute. PENGUIN!!.. haha.. Lazy to upload pics.. wait till my next dive for updated pics.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home