Monday, December 11, 2006

OMG!!! My Second Xmas Present.. wahahah

OMG!!! Love my parents. Didn't know they are so romantic!! Haha

They kept pestering me to bath early today. I didn't sense anything was wrong, and continued to pack my room, clearing and reorganising all my stuff. When I went to bath, I think my mom went to wrap my X'mas present. After my bathe, I saw a present on my bed and a note stated: " Surprise! Shhh... Don't let Elicia know" Omg! For once they are so romantic, and they are doing it to me. Geez! I am so touched, nearly burst into tears. I ran out hug and kissed them. Argh! I am still very excited, the big wide smile is still on my face.

Okay, enough of this crap. Love them lots. I can't wait to hit the road now.. hahaha..

I am still smiling.. hahaha..

Best day of the month, Shopping.. Present... Eating.. Everything!!.. Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home