Saturday, December 09, 2006

Windsurfing #1

Today is my first windsurfing leisure sail. It was solid 3 hours, but it was fun. I managed to stand and sail out after struggle so many times. But had problem going back. I was afraid that I would drift even further and have to pay $30 for tow. What I did was i sail to shore and walked back with my sail and board. It is freaky heavy man. So I dismantled the sail and board, and carried it one by one.

My aim for my next windsurfing day will be able to go out and back!.. haha..

Argh!! My leg is full of bruises and bites. Argh!! Trouble... Singapore water is so dirty. Freaking dirty man. It is extra salty and polluted.

Busy week ahead. Should I work or not? Don't even know whether I can afford the time. Its only a month of holiday, and I am in need of money for my Phuket trip. Geez! Argh!

Anyone interested in going Pulau Salu or Hantu on the 17th Dec 06? I am going!! Woohoo!!

Stay tune for more updates on my windsurfing improvements...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home