Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sick & Sorry

Out of all weeks, why this week? A week which is full of plans and activities. Argh! Think I really break down after having not enough rest. Sorry darlings, no skating, no shopping, no windsurfing, and no diving. Damn it ! I pray I recover as soon as possible.

Feeling so uncomfortable now. Shit! Why am I always falling ill at the wrong timing? What the hell!.. It was shingles previously, now this stupid sickness. After having more then 17 hours of sleep, my fever went off but the headache, backache and chest pain is still around. (I know what a pig I am. If there's no meeting in school yesterday, I would probably be sleeping more then 24 hours)

Didn't attend the stock challenge seminar. Guess I can forget in playing the game already. I know nuts about it and dunno how to access it. Shit! What a week.

To Cindy: So sorry, everytime we wanna catch up or organise an outing, something will cock up. And now I am sick. I promise I make a point in catching up this holiday. Have some faith in me. Hehe..


**Anyone interested in party your night in sentosa on the 31st Dec 06?? Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home