Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas..


MERRY CHRISTMAS…!!

Had a Christmas party yesterday with the kids from dunno what home. They are unfortunate Muslim kids who either are orphans or have bad family background.

The party started at 11am, but we were asked to go down at 8.30am for dry run. As usual, everybody was late and we ended up decorating the place instead of having dry run. An advice from me, never be early for meetings or any event in RP, you ended up doing all the garang work. Haha

The party was a success. It was so much better than expected. At least I enjoyed myself. At first, I thought it will be very boring event because the games sound boring and idiotic (I’m sorry). But it turned out good, maybe because all of us were very enthusiastic and high throughout the whole event. Haha. Almost the ending the party, I think I stepped on someone’s tail. Haha. Got shoot for nothing AGAIN! Yes, I am always the victim and targeted person. I think I have the “bully-me” face. Haha. Thanks ah! Its okay, the braces is going to go in less then 20 days and nobody will call me braces face anymore!! Wahahaha. (I was just kidding, I am not that petty)

At last! I get to skate in my new blades. After the stupid short meeting in school, I went to tan. I am darker now! Woohoo! After that I went blading with Carin. I blade and she cycled. For once, I felt the real feeling of skating. Fast and tiring (haha). I only managed to skate an hour in total, because it started to drizzle. I was skating under the run when I got home. Shiok! Haha

Now you know where to find khaki when you wanna skate (leisurely), windsurf, exercise, swim and dive. Haha. I have accomplished so much this year.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home