Monday, January 01, 2007

Asia's Grooviest Beach Party 2006.. (WK's fave phrase)





I am blogging while Gracie is sleeping in my living room. I cannot afford to sleep because I have work later on. Its gonna be my first day of work. Besides my sec sch mates who went countdown with me, I prefer to stay discreet about it until I am familiar with the working procedures.

Went for Siloso Beach Party. Geez! If the party has no Blangahs, it will be a fun party. They are all out to touch girls. Thank goodness, I managed to elbow them when they come close. (haha! Power sia) The countdown was quite alright, at least there's guys looking out for us. After partying, we went to eat at Koufu and later on at mac. Pig! Eat like 2 breakfast in such a short period of time. I am still so full.
Can you see me??


Pics will be uploaded once the guys send them. Argh!! 12.5 hours of work without sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home