Saturday, January 06, 2007

Counting Down.. !!

I just quit my job, (Sushi Tei, Vivocity) after working 2 full days. The people there are so serious about work and I did not have fun working there. They are so different. Leaving straight after work, and work non-stop during working hours. It feels weird. Their minimum requirement is to work minimum of 3 days, but I worked 2 days onliy so I decided to forgo my 2 days salary.

Before I quit my job, I got another one locating nearer to my home and would definitely be more homely. It is my ideal job with a lot of privileges. Am starting on Wednesday!!! Counting down !!!

I have so many things to countdown to. My new job, taking out my braces and my upcoming trip!.. Woohoo! My trip!!!!!! Yeah!! We will definitely have a lot of fun. Just pray the weather is good.

Sorry for messy entry. Result of excitement. Haha.. Will upload some pics when my teeth is released from jail. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home