Friday, March 16, 2007

Finally, I am Back

Hi People, I am finally back in blogging. I have accomplished alot these 2 months. Let's see what I did. Too many things happened = laziness. (hehe!)

February...
1. I went to Korea with my family. We spent our CNY there, the whole trip is boring except the day I get to snowboard. I snowboard!!!!


2. Start my skating fever again. Have been skating with friends. (James Wong, John Goh, Jenny & X Synthesis). Cool!!!! Had alot of scars after that. You know how clumsy I can get. Haha

Look how happy we are after replenishing those calories we burnt...

3. X Synthesis start this very ONs swimming sessions. So we went to swim after school.

4. Went over to George's place after I return from Korea for CNY steamboat. Not many people turn up, but I did enjoy myself. At least I learned how to play Mahjong.

5. Continued to work in Snowline and Scuba Connection

March...
March is a very busy month. Everything seemed to pile up in this month. Here it goes..

1. Symposium, Symposium & Symposium. We had to go back for 2 days of Symposium Retreats. Although it is a full day, but I did enjoy myself. I had to turn up at 7.15am for the actual days of the event. After the event, we went swimming. Healthy right?? It was the best event I have been to. X Synthesis rocks !! I enjoy myself so much that I am like so involved in the club. (Haha)







2. Skate and swim. That's all I can afford to lose weight. I can't afford my other sports, its either because of money or time. Hai~

3. I will be attending Facilitator Course next week. It will be another week in school. A busy week. After that, it will be HELLO~ Tioman.
4. I can't wait to start diving again!!! I will definitely update my trips. Anybody interested?? Haha! Courses and trips are available in April. March is full!! WooHoo!! Thank God!

I got sick of working in Snowline, decided to put a pause to it. I do not want to be burdened by it. Looking at my schedule, I don't think I am able to slot in any time to work there. The people are nice, the place is very slack, but I prefer freedom and outdoor. Maybe Skateline is a better choice. Its okay, forget it. I shall just focus on what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home