Friday, June 08, 2007

At last...

Hahah!! I manage to get a new password. How great can it get?

Sorry for not updating for such a long period of time. My busy period is over already, I am such a free person.

Just to let you guys know, I AM ATTACH!!.. wahahahaha. Feel so bless and love. Its like everything seems to be in place in life. Everything seems to be so perfect and cool.

Update on my sports. I just got addicted to climbing. Have been climbing lately, till my arms are so huge. Feeling so big now, getting more and more conscious over my size. Argh! I am diving like twice a month lately. (of course with SC) Trips were great, but of course being a DM isn't as good as going on leisure trip.

I have nothing much to say now. Just wanna have an update that's all. Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home