Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tioman Trip (23rd - 25th March 07)

Just got back from diving on Sunday. Felt and feel so dead. Before the trip, I was worried of many things. I was afraid I would screw up. But thank God, divers are so nice that I can't describe. They make me feel so comfortable like I knew them for so long. They asked questions, that I am surprised I could answer confidently. Gotta thank them for giving me such confidence. I have learnt alot this trip (still learning, though), and build quite a confidence.

The dives weren't as good as Dayang. Only manage to spot 2 seaslugs, 4 shrimps , 2 micro crabs and 1 big hermit crab throughout the trip. Very disappointing. But I would have to say that I did enjoy myself alot. Thanks to everybody. They made the trip successful and enjoyable.

Looking forward to dive with them again. Let's see... hmm... I guess coming soon! Can't wait.

Went to wash gears today. Can you imagine 17 sets? Wow! But most were done by BBC. I just hang around and helped a bit here and there.

BTW, 300 is such a motivating show. After watching it, I think I gotta really go on diet. The queen is so damn hot!.. ARGH!!! Felt so gulity eating fried food after the movie. Gotta do something about it.. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home