Friday, January 02, 2009

Day After New Year...

The day after new year for me is not that wonderful. Although I was out hunting for the right shoes, and shopped somehow something in my heart is triggering. That feeling is very miserable, I don't know how to describe. Somehow I know what causes it, but I will just take it slow and endure it for the time being. It will go away, and when it goes, things will change around me.

I am starting to read "Destined to Reign - Devotional" by Pastor Joseph Prince. In today's (2nd Jan) entry it is about God matters everything small little details that happens. "If it matters to you, it matters to God". That is true, I agree. I am leaving everything unto Him. Letting him handle all my thoughts and worries. And I believe it will go away someday.

Some questions that I have pondering about these few days:
- Will things change after graduation?
- Will I grow and learn to be a better person?
- Will I get to learn to accept, resolve and let go?
- Will not be lonely anymore?
- Am I sufficient in satisfying the people around me?
- Have I done my best in achieving what I desire?
- Am I nearing my goals each day?
- Am I walking the right path to being a better person in future?
...etc

Well, questions are meant to be pondered about. Whether it will be solved at the end of the day would depend on ones' determination and faith he/she has.

I trust I do have, and the answers have been given to me. I just got to open my heart and mind to realize it.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger JEN said...

God will bless u my dear, have faith! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home