Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY New Year!!!

It has been a long time ever since my last entry. Probably I should start getting motivated to type again. Well, as many of you might have noticed my facebook status. Yup, that is my biggest obstacle in life. I was so lost at the moment, didn’t know what to do and all I could do were to just play around with the media and sob each night. I would admit it was all about attention. I was trying to seek attention because I felt I had not enough. Well, men do pay attention to your woman, we always want more, so constant communication and understanding is very important. You would think that we did not communicate and understand each other resulting on all the conflict in my relationship? Yup, you are absolutely right. Being a lady (am 21 this year) with such high pride and ego shut my ears from things I didn’t like to hear. I refuse to believe and listen to him when he spoke about my flaws, thus each day I grow and change unknowingly to a person I used to despise. After this huge tsunami in my relationship, I woke up and realized that I have been living in a fake shell. People no longer knew the Elena they knew and slowly drift aside. This incident or issue happens at the right time, as today is the start of the year, it allows me to work on what I should be doing for the past many months. I am looking forward to seeing my growth and changes to not only improve my relationship with him and my friends, but also personal growth. I hope if I had offended you in the past, do forgive me and not judge me according to my past.


There is 3 more weeks of school, which I do not really look forward to. I am looking forward to CNY when all of us say GOODBYE to RP. Many will be missing the school life, but currently I am saying I will not. I am looking forward to my working days, meeting people and doing things I like. The things that I look forward to would definitely be diving again. I would love to dive once again, and visit all the ‘treasures’ underwater.


It will be a great 2009. Many of us will turn 21; we will be busy buying presents and attending parties. Isn’t that how life should be? Working and partying (the right way).

Have you set your 2009 resolution? Well, I have. It’s something personal, so don’t ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home