Saturday, January 03, 2009

Things do change..




There are so many things around me change within a split second. Changes that I am not ready to take up and move on with it. I have always thought myself to be very adaptable and flexible, but now I am in a midst of my biggest challenge. There shouldn’t be any excuse for me to not adapt, because things around us are always changing, and the world can’t stop because of me. I just have to move on and learn as quickly as possible with minimum “wound”.

Mount Faber treetop is a place I have always wanted to go ever since its launch. Today, I went there with June. It was not really a fantastic place, probably reason being that I have always thought it to be place like Ubin. A place where I learn and experience Mother Nature, but it isn’t. Or …. Well, something personal I am able to think of.


After the long and quick walk, we ended eating Kim Gary. Yummy~, it was a wonderful dinner. The feeling of came back of our usual (almost 2 years) relationship came back. It was like there was no conflict in between. But somehow or rather, those feelings fade away very quickly. Would it be because I have no sense of security that this relationship is able to continue? Or could it be because I have yet to adapt to the changes around me?

I am sorry to repeat myself, but these feelings have always been stabbing my heart. My heart is smashed into pieces that cannot be fixed back easily. It is a feeling that is indescribable. Would someone be able to help me? Or I have to walk this path on my own? I do admit that I can only change and be forced to be growing when there isn’t any route for escape. Could this just be another path that forces me to grow and reach a new phase in life? I would probably get to answer that after this tsunami is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home