Sunday, January 04, 2009

Great News!






Great blessing! Having to go to church to listen to His word makes me feel so blessed and love. Each time I leave feeling enlightened make me want to go more. His grace has not made me sin-conscious, that I am free of doing anything I like. I see Jesus in me, allowing me to follow his footsteps.

Today’s sermon is speaking right to my heart. It speaks to me and guides me in my current situation. I understand why I am so emotional and paranoid at small little things. It is the evil nights I have been going through = stress. I am so held up things around me. I am too worried and fears starts to overtake my emotion. I tend to want more attention and hoping someone is there for me. I neglected to look unto Him for support. With all those things that I have been worried and feared about, I have failed to lift it up to him and let him handle. There were too many for me to think and handle, with Him around, everything is made possible. Now, my heart is whole and no more pain. I have learned the weapon to my misery, worried and fears. I am all ready to go for any battle. Amen! I am in control of my life, changing for the better is easy with His guidance. With His love, I will never be lonely and unwanted. He is always there for me whenever I need. No one can take His place.

Weapon: Speak in the spiritual language whenever you are stressed, worried, or in fear.

Research has proven that by speaking in the spiritual language, our brain will boost 35-40% of our immune system. Isn’t it great news? No medical or devices is able to provide such high percentage. So why hesitate when we are able to gain so much from it?


The only thing that I yearned for during service was when Pastor Prince called all married and dating couples to hold their hands for a prayer together. At that moment, I really wish he was there holding my hands and praying together. We have too much barrier in between us, and it is not something that can be resolved instantly. With Him to in our relationship, everything will be solved and we will grow together. But I have faith that he will be going to church with me, and I will get to hold his hands for prayer together. (If you are reading this, don’t force yourself. I am not hinting anything but just expressing myself.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home