Monday, January 05, 2009

Tired and Exhuasted…



It’s the first day of school since our last 3 weeks (mine 4 weeks) of break. I did not have any motivation to study or to do anything. My mind was totally shut off, and I was MSN-ing practically the whole day (besides going for my breaks).

It is a great day today. Everything is so smooth-sailing. After yesterday’s service, I feel so good and after getting the courage to speak my mind up, I am glad that everything turns out good. Will this joy last for long? I believe it will. Because if there’s a will, there’s a way. Besides, I always have a pillar and a heavenly Father watching over me.


*Sorry, I can never take nice pics*

This Little Taps – Winnie The Pooh – is my addiction. I have to listen to it every night. Both are gifts from June. These 2 fellows really cost a bomb. Please don’t start guessing because the price is really unexpected. I love it so much. It really makes me happy whenever I am down. Look at how joyful they are. How adorable they are when they tap dance. Everything starts to shake (if its tummy shake it will be better). Haha!


Look at how it dance... So cute!

Thought of the Day:

Every sin which we have committed or will commit has been punished to the full in the body of Jesus Christ at the cross.

The day is getting nearer, yet my faith and confidence still stand strong.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee. can i have one can i have one? >.<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home